Sunday, June 21, 2009

FIGHT C.P.S.

IF YOU ARE FIGHTING TO GET YOUR CHILDREN BACK, I HAVE RESOURCES OF POEPLE WHO CAN HELP.THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE WILLING TO STAND BY YOU!
YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My name is Britnee Emberley, I gave birth to a baby boy on Dec.17, 2007.Malakhi Shakur Johnathen Hanefeld.Nine months later my mother had a brain anyorism, so c.p.s. came and took me and my child into state care.Just like everyone else on this planet, I had faults, I had done some wrongs in my life. about two weeks later I aged out of fostercare.They did unlawful things and the shit needs to stop.

I have done everything c.p.s. has asked of me, long story short they are now trying to adopt my son out. My question is "do they care about the money they get when they adopt children out, more then they care about the children and their welfare?"

Is the whole c.p.s. syatem corrupt??
You beat your ass they are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They pretend to be your friend, they pretend to help you, but they are not.THey are sneaky and they will stop at nothing to keep your children!

Now join me in fighting against them!

my e-mail is: malakhi_1217@hotmail.com

PLEASE contact me

Sincerely,
Britnee Emberley

No comments:

Post a Comment